|Aquatic Housing for Other Species
Aquaneering has specialized systems offering aquatic
solutions which are as diverse as your research. In
addition to our Zebrafish and Xenopus Frog systems,
alternative species housing includes Lamprey, African cichlid, Jellyfish, Snail, Axolotl, Medaka, Puffer fish, Sea Urchin, Sea Squirt, Marine Crabs, Stickleback, Mexican Cave Fish, and others.
Specialized stainless steel racking with larger tank sizes is available in glass or plastic to accommodate many sizes of aquatic animals. Our custom rack designs are built to maximize animal capacity in your lab space.
Larger Tank Sizes
A variety of larger tank sizes are available in molded plastic (proven to be very durable), glass Aquaria in standard and custom sizes, as well as specialized custom fabricated acrylic tanks to meet any research needs.
Heavy Duty Filtration/ 4 Stage-Filtration System Aquaneering’s industrial strength filtration systems prove over
and over that they can provide superior water quality in any
environment. Our no maintenance fluidized bed biofilters work to
remove all detectable levels of ammonia from the system. The
four-stage filtration system includes the mechanical filter, the
Fluidized Bed Biofilter, the Carbon Filters and Ultraviolet Light
Salt or Fresh Water
Other Species Systems are available for either fresh or full salt
4-Shelf Rack System with Glass Aquaria. Available in both stand alone and central filtration configurations. Standard or custom sizes are available.
- FG450 (Stand Alone) or FGA450 (Modular) 50”Wide x 24” Deep x 82” Tall
- FG460 (Stand Alone) or FGA460 (Modular) 60”Wide x 24”Deep x 82”Tall
- FG475 (Stand Alone) or FGA475 (Modular) 75”Wide x 24”Deep x 82”Tall
- 10 Gallon, 20 Gallon, and 50 Gallon Glass Tanks
- Or other standard Glass Aquaria Sizes
- Options include Air Lines, Full Spectrum Lighting and Shelf mounted Electrical
Outlets with in-use Covers.
||FP Series 3-Shelf Rack System with Molded Plastic Aquaria. Available in both stand alone and central filtration configurations. Standard or custom sizes are available.
- FP350 (Stand Alone) or FPA350 (Modular) - 50.0" Wide x 24.0" Deep x 82.0" Tall
- FP360 (Stand Alone) or FPA360 (Modular) - 60.0" Wide x 24.0" Deep x 82.0" Tall
- FP375 (Stand Alone) or FPA375 (Modular) - 75.0" Wide x 24.0" Deep x 82.0" Tall
- 8 Gallon, 20 Gallon and 30 Gallon Plastic Tanks
- Options include Air lines, Full Spectrum Lighting and
- Shelf mounted Electrical Outlets with in-use Covers.